BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Big Reveal!

This is the box I presented to your grandparents in August. Grammy opened it right after dinner when the whole family was gathered around and GranEllen opened it the next night during dinner at their house with the whole family.

This is what they found inside :)

After showing it to everyone, lots of whooping and hollering followed :) They're just as excited as we are to welcome you into the family! Unfortunately, your daddy wasn't able to be there for the excitement. Annabelle and I had flown to Utah for a week for our family reunion, but daddy had to stay home and work :( I had tried taking a pregnancy test before leaving, hoping that he would at least get to be there when we read "positive," but it was still a little too early to tell and the test read "negative." Daddy and I were certain I was pregnant, though, so when I texted him with the news a few days later, he wasn't at all surprised! Thrilled, but not surprised :) I told everyone right away that I felt that you were a boy, even though Grammy untied the pink ribbon on the box first, which was a little game to unknowingly predict your gender. GranEllen got it right when she went for the blue ribbon first :) Neither one of them had any clue what was in the box, or that we were trying for another baby, yet, so it was fun to see their surprise!