BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's a BOY!!

Here you are!! We finally got to see you after waiting 20 whole weeks! You were posing for the camera the whole time :) Never once did you cover your face or hide the fact that you were a boy! You want to see proof? Well here you go...when you zoom out on this picture, we find that you are not very shy...AT. ALL.

Hello!! Spread eagle!!

And here's more proof...

and here's more proof :) The ultrasound tech at the college said that they look for a "hamburger" shape to see if it's a girl and a "turtle" shape to see if it's a boy. Well, there's no mistaking that turtle :) The tech actually wanted a copy of the picture to show her students since it was such a perfect example. Way to go! Already a model :)

You look a lot like your sister, already :) Except your lips are a lot fuller. And your nose is a little more like mine :) I'm so excited to see what you actually look like! I can't wait!



Here you are sporting elf shoes. Way to get into the Christmas spirit :)
I absolutely love this picture of your feet!!

We went in for the ultrasound on December 2. I had already known you were going to be a boy, even before you were conceived, but it was nice to have it confirmed :) You see, when your sister was born, during the very first week she was with us, I felt a strong impression that she had a brother that she was very close to. When I looked into her eyes, I felt that she was so happy to be with us...but she missed you. I knew we couldn't wait too long to have you join our family :) So, 9 months after she was born, we started trying for a second child. You were obviously very excited to come because it only took us one try :)
We had chosen the name Michael Blaine a while ago, too, before we knew if Annabelle was going to be a boy or a girl. We still feel good about that name, so Michael Blaine it is :) Michael is my father's middle name and your daddy and I both feel that Michael is such a strong, manly name and is associated with great people who did great things. Blaine is your great grandfather's name on your dad's side. You have a great name to live up to :)
Where did I get Mikey Moo? Well, I call your sister Missy Moo, so Mikey Moo just came naturally :) Hope you don't think it's too cutesy :)