BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2012

23 Weeks



Peek-a-boo!!
One of your favorite places to play is your changing table and one of your favorite games to play is peek-a-boo. When your favorite sister puts the two together, you better believe we get some good laughs out of you! She has a little step stool that she puts right at the head of your changing table and pops her head over you and says in her cute little voice, "Boo!" and we all laugh and laugh and laugh :) You crane your head backwards to look for her, smiling in anticipation...even when she's not there. That makes for a fun time when I'm trying to change your diaper! I try to tell you she's not there, but you just don't believe me. You also love to chomp on your feet when I take your diaper off, and get upset when I take them away in order to fasten your diaper shut. Silly boy :) So, I just pick you up and snuggle, snuggle, kiss, kiss you and you're all better. You never stay unhappy for too long :)