You are always so interested in what your sister is doing! You follow her around and try to do everything she does, including the "chores". I am more than happy to let you join in :)
When we got back from Utah, we were surprised to see some greens still growing in our garden! You made sure you were right there by Annabelle's side watering the garden, or rather, playing in the mud :)
I realize that none of these pictures this week, show your cute face, but sometimes the back you your head is just as cute :) I'm also a big fan of the monkey bum. For some reason, you like the challenge of climbing over things, and the drums are no exception...but, you get stuck every time! You're left draped over the drums with your monkey bum high in the air :) Oh, it makes me chuckle!
There goes your monkey bum, rounding the corner :)
