Your teeth have grown a lot this week! Look at those chompers!
You've become more interested in what I'm doing in the kitchen, now, and want to help out whenever I let you. We had just come back from picking up our Bountiful Basket and grocery shopping, so you happily helped me put the fruit in (and out) of the fruit baskets :) What a good helper! ;)
You've also started eating homemade rice cereal before bed! Go you!
We've had great weather, so we've gotten to play outside a bit this week! You love playing in the sandbox and I'm so happy I captured your little tongue in action. This is the face, with your tongue hanging out the side of your mouth, that you make most often :)
It was Valentine's Day this week and we sure felt the love in our house :)
Thanks to Uncle Drew and Laura, Daddy and I got to go out to dinner...alone!!
Daddy loves you so much and especially loves it when you cuddle up next to him. You've started to reach out for him and you love it when he picks you up and throws you into the air.
Annabelle always asks for daddy to hold her, too whenever she sees you in his arms.
It's a good thing daddy is so strong!

