BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 15, 2013

51 Weeks


At the park, you now love to follow Annabelle around on the play equipment, up and down stairs, over bridges, through tunnels, and down slides. Whew, it's a good workout because where ever you go, you take me with you, leading me by the hand. You're not ready to let go of my finger, yet. So, even around the house, you pull me along where ever you want to go. :)


Look at my handsome big boy! 
You're still not eating too much solid food and when you do you prefer little bits of whatever I'm eating. No pureed baby food for you, you just won't have it! You're so funny! You love drinking water from a straw and you enjoy the little rice puffs that dissolve in your mouth, so at least I can keep you somewhat occupied while at church :)


Daddy loves playing trains with you! 
Annabelle, however, doesn't appreciate the way you play. She likes building the tracks, you LOVE destroying them. She loves pulling the trains along the tracks, you LOVE pulling them off. Most of the time, you do it just to see her reaction. That's what little brothers do best, I guess!
You are definitely becoming more of a little rascal. 
You also love to tease me whenever you can. One of your favorite games is to pretend like you are going to dive off the end of our bed. You plow your head down, pushing with your legs, laughing until I catch you. Silly boy!