Hey little dude :)
You and your sis are quite inseparable these days.
She has now made you part of her bedtime routine and will cry if she doesn't get to hold and rock you :)
Then she'll give you a big kiss goodnight, or more like 4 or 5.
But you like it :)
Look how handsome you're getting!
I love this little outfit on you.
It makes you look like a baby boy instead of an infant.
Who am I kidding...
you looked like an infant for maybe a week :)
You and daddy getting your sleep on.
The kids at church absolutely adore you!
I think this is your way of saying, "I surrender!"
But the best part about this week is that you're starting to smile!!
Daddy got a whole lot of smiles one night at dinner and ever since then,
I'll catch you giving me smiles even when I'm not looking :)
Seeing your whole face light up gets me teary eyed every time!
