Daddy had to leave the day after your blessing to go back to work, so we spent the morning with him, GranEllen, and Aunt Elana at the new mall in downtown Salt Lake. Elana wanted to try out the carrier and carried you most of the morning :) After lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, we sadly said goodbye to daddy for a week.
Wednesday, Grampa took us to the zoo!! We saw all sorts of fun animals, but you mostly just slept the whole time :) That's okay. We'll go back again when you're older :)
It was so great to spend time with our family! I don't have a picture of you and Uncle Brennan together, but you two totally bonded this trip :) He probably held you the most and took such great care of you.
And of course, you thought Grampa was funny :)
I'm so proud of you for doing so well on your first plane trip! No crying, just sleeping and playing. I feel so blessed to have such a calm, easy going child! Thank you!



