BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2012

12 Weeks

It's all about the Bumbo this week!


Whenever I hold you, now, you either want to sit up or stand, so I figured you would really love the Bumbo. We borrowed one from a friend and you seemed pretty happy the first time I sat you in there! You gave me the biggest smiles when I told you how you were such a big boy, now!
P.S. Remember that little tuft of hair I told you about last week, well, this week it's all about the forward comb-over ;) you're pretty styling with your balding-self! Hehe :)


Annabelle also loves the Bumbo. Can you believe she can still fit in it?! Quite comfortably, too! She has also commandeered your pacifier as a play toy. That's ok, though, because you don't use it anymore, anyway :) You really are a big boy!


You two really like helping me get dinner ready, even if you don't like to show it ;)