BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 30, 2012

14 Weeks


You are SO strong! You are starting to protest against seats you don't want to go into, like your bouncy seat, the Bumbo and your car seat. You stiffen up so your whole body is stick straight and I have to wait a few seconds for you to release before I can even think of sitting you down! You've started doing this in your Puj Tub, too, while I'm bathing you. It's scary because you could fall backward out of that thing! Such strong legs and a strong grasp, too! You haven't started grabbing onto my hair, yet, thank goodness :) You're almost rolling over, too! When I lay you on your back, you immediately arch your back and push off with your leg. It won't be long now before you're rolling all over the floor :) I already can't leave you on my bed alone to sleep, because when you're on your tummy, you pull your knees up under you then push out. This scoots you, little by little, across the bed! I've got to watch out for you, my little hulk!