BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 6, 2012

15 Weeks

Well, I was right. You started rolling over from your back to your front just a couple days after the last post :) What a big boy! Now that you've started, you'll barely lay on your back for 2 seconds before wanting to roll over. I think you just want to move, because as soon as you're on your tummy, you want back on your back! Whew! The only time you stay on your back is when I'm leaning over you on the bed, talking and laughing with you. You are especially talkative right before bed, when you're a little sleepy and a little delirious. I absolutely love it! :)

Uncle Drew is your talking buddy. Apparently you have a lot to tell him :)


You tried out the stroller for the first time this week. I'm pretty sure you loved it!


And if it looks like your chunky legs are as big as Annabelle's...that's because they are. 
You now wear the same size 3 diaper!


Having a stroller companion was a first for your sister. Don't let that stare fool you :)


She loved having you right beside her! 
She kept patting your leg and holding your hand :)

You wanted to tell me all about your walk when we got home.