Well, you've started to branch out now and have tried a lot of different fruits and veggies. You'll take about 10 bites, though, and then you're done. Slowly but surely! You love handling the food I make and you love feeling all the different textures. Here, you are helping me make cauliflower, leek, and potato soup. Mmmm!
When playing with the cauliflower, you would throw it so hard into the pot that pieces would break off and fly all over! This would make you laugh and you'd do it over and over again. You're such a boy! :)
Our routine these days is to take an afternoon walk during your nap time. You two sleep peacefully for an hour while I walk 3 miles around and around the lake, pushing 70 pounds, listening to my nutrition lectures on my iPhone. It works out quite nicely :) Sometimes you two insist on bringing some "friends" along. How can I say no? :)