BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 11, 2013

46 Weeks

On Tuesday, we set off for another adventure in Utah! We'll be spending all March with your grandparents!! Yay! We're going to have so much fun!



Here we are at GranEllen's house. 
You're getting so good at walking!


The first weekend we were there, we threw Bre a baby shower at Grammy's house and you were totally enamored by the sweet babies that were there! You would coo so sweetly at them and touch them so gently. I think this was the first time I have seen you interact with a baby. I loved it! You are going to make a great big brother some day!


That same day we went and hung out at a fun place where you walked all around holding Uncle Brennan's hand. You loved walking from machine to machine, touching all the lights :) We also played for a long time in the toddler play area where you went down the slide and climbed all over the jungle gym, having a blast!



Here's a video of you showing off your walking skills :)



You weren't so sure about riding the carousel!
Uncle Brennan is once again your favorite bud. You two picked up right where you left off at Christmas. Grammy, however was a little disappointed that you never wanted to be left alone with her. You would cry and cry whenever I left the room. She called it "not-the-mama" syndrome. I'm hoping that you just need a little time to adjust to your new surroundings :)