We had gorgeous weather this week and played outside so much!!
GranEllen loved playing in the playhouse with you and Annabelle, digging in the dirt, and swinging on the swing with you!
You've always been such a cuddlebug, but now you've learned how to kiss and you are extra affectionate! I love your kisses!!!
I love watching you play :)
On Saturday, you watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Grampa while I got ready for the day :)
Daddy was driving to Utah that day and we would get to see him that afternoon!! He had to stay in Texas to work, so you really missed him during the past two weeks! It was sure a happy reunion!!
On Sunday, we took our friend Tony to Temple Square. We watched Music and the Spoken Word, went to the visitors center, and took a tour of the conference center. It was so fun and you did great :)
